Greater STL EMDR Network Sponsored Virtual Training
Reclaiming Authentic Self and Healthy Attachments: EMDR Therapy & Attachment-Focused Trauma Therapy for Adults (AFTT-A)
- DATE: March 30, March 31, and April 1, 2023 (April 1, 2023 is a half day)
- PRESENTERS: Ann Potter, Ph.D. and Debra Wesselmann, MS, LIMHP (The Attachment & Trauma Center of Nebraska)
- LOCATION: Virtual
- FEE: $450 by March 23, 2023 or $485 after March 23, 2023
- GET MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
- ACCREDITATION: 16 CEs / 16 EMDRIA Credits
- REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Greater St. Louis TRN Event
Walter’s Walk and St. Louis TRN Trivia Night
Join Walter’s Walk and Greater St. Louis EMDR Trauma Recovery Network for our annual trivia night fundraiser!
- DATE: April 1, 2023
- TIME: 7:00-10:00pm
- LOCATION: 315 Howdershell Road, Florissant, MO 63031
- FEE: $25 per person or $200 for a table of 8; $20 for 10 mulligans (1 per team)
- REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Money raised will be utilized to train therapists in EMDR therapy!
Greater St. Louis TRN Meetings
*PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19, THESE WILL BE VIRTUAL MEETINGS**
Meetings are scheduled on Fridays every other month from 11:00am-12:30pm
Next Meeting is Friday, February 10, 2023 at 11:00am-12:30pm
AGENDA: We will be reading “My Grandmother’s Hands: Racialized Trauma and the Pathway To Mending Our Hearts and Bodies” by Resmaa Menakem (Part 1: Chapters 1-5)
** The Bookstore, EyeSeeMe IN UCity (6951 Olive Blvd) has ordered several copies of the book for us. They are now in stock. Mention that you are part of the book group and they will have one for you. Support our local booksellers!
We are pleased to have Gladys Smith, local EMDR clinician, as our facilitator. Here’s some information about Gladys:
Dr. Gladys Smith is a licensed psychotherapist (LPC), somatic trauma therapist, master addiction counselor, and a registered yoga (E-200) and meditation teacher. Gladys obtained her PsyD in Clinical Psychology in 2014, focusing on Trauma and community wellness from California Southern University. She holds Certification as Master Addictions Counselor, Certified EMDR therapist/CIT in training, Brain spotting clinician,Clinical Mental Health Counselor, and Facilitator for Racial Equity, as well as training in Somatic Experiencing . Dr. Smith is currently a trauma therapist and relationship and sexual violence therapist for Washington University School of Medicine. She is also an adjunct professor at Pepperdine University in the graduate psychology and counseling program. Gladys is a 27-year veteran of the United States Navy, serving as a chief petty officer, hospital corpsman, therapist/sexual violence advocate, and trainer in healthcare and wellness.
For more information, please contact Laurie Furman at: email@example.com